Re: [Fsfe-uk] Accountant recommendations?

From: Clive Menzies
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Accountant recommendations?
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 21:23:21 +0100

On (22/04/04 16:45), Jason Clifford wrote:
> Can anyone recommend an accountant who is able to handle data from a Free
> Software accounting application such as SQL-Ledger (or any other similar
> app that is suitable for us by a small business)?
Hi Jason

There's a chartered accountant who hangs out on debian user although I
believe he no longer practices; he runs a software consultancy.
However, he may have some ideas or contacts:

Oliver Elphick                                address@hidden
Isle of Wight, UK
http://www.lfix.co.uk/oliver

Regards

Clive

PS Oliver, I hope you don't mind me passing your details on ;)

--
http://www.clivemenzies.co.uk
strategies for business