[Fsfe-uk] An idea

From: Paul
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] An idea
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 10:04:33 +0100

Hi,

A while back, I ran a small operation called RISC OS Charity Projects -
it was rather successful. At one point, it was suggested that I take it
to be a proper charity with all the fun it entailed.

As an idea, would it worthwhile making FSFE a charitable institution? It
would mean that people could donate (as with any charity) and get not
only the benefits of giving to support free software, but also to write
off part of the donation against tax.

Just a though.

TTFN

Paul
--
"There are four stages to any war
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you