Re: [Fsfe-uk] Linux User & Developer Expo

From: Nick Hill
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Linux User & Developer Expo
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 10:38:39 +0100

Tom Coady wrote:

On 24 Apr 2004, at 09:39, Nick Hill wrote:

The visitor numbers to the expo were way, way down.

Really? Is that official?

I haven't checked oficial figures.

I wonder why? Too much sunshine outside?

I asked an editor at LinuxUser, who suggested this be due to LinuxFormat
and HPaQ not supporting the expo.

The .org stand, being on the ground floor, could easily be missed by those not already aware of it.

Only by the bind and the intentionally ignorant:...

In normal situations, yes. However, when you enter a show, your senses
are bombarded. You have to filter stuff out. Things which are normally
obvious become non-obvious.