Re: [Fsfe-uk] Linux User & Developer Expo

From: Nick Hill
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Linux User & Developer Expo
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 09:39:29 +0100

The level of public engagement at the stall was a small fraction of the engagement at the October event.

The visitor numbers to the expo were way, way down.

The .org stand, being on the ground floor, could easily be missed by those not already aware of it.

I feel the majority of visitors to the .org stands were friends of free software and/or know people on the projects.

It was a great opportunity to network within the community and put faces to names.