Re: [Fsfe-uk] Linux User & Developer Expo

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Linux User & Developer Expo
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 13:17:42 +0100

On 2004-04-27 18:59:21 +0100 Roger Leigh <address@hidden> wrote:

What would this entail?  I don't have many connections with companies
(and certainly no-one in any position of influence), but would writing
some material for AFFS about how people and companies could contribute
to free software projects be a reasonable start?

I would welcome that and put it on the AFFS web site (with a link to your working copy, if you wish) if people agree.

--
MJR/slef
My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.