[Fsfe-uk] Open Source Consortium

From: John Seago
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Open Source Consortium
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 12:50:27 +0000

Probably already in hand but are we, AFFS, aware of and in contact with
this group:
http://www.opensourceconsortium.org/index.html
And can we offer help to the poster in alt.os.linux.slackware on this
thread: Re: OOo_1.9.m65_native_LinuxIntel_install.tar.gz
Short quote "I don't know whether you are from the U.K. but I work for a
local council and IT skills are not up to much :-). IT Support once walked
past my desk as I was running a macro which was creating and formatting
spreadsheets (I leave screen updates on, its o.k. I'm not pushed for
time) and the poor guy nearly had heart failure as he thought I'd got
some sort of nasty Excel virus..."

A response from Keith Matthews <address@hidden> gave the URL
above.
--