Re: [Fsfe-uk] EU swpat - Ag and Fish attempt 2

From: Philip Hands
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] EU swpat - Ag and Fish attempt 2
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 16:45:34 +0000

MJ Ray wrote:
Tom Potts let ALUG know that the swpat directive has been put up to the
Ag and Fish council again, after Poland blocked it in December. Link-heavy
page is at http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20050121034203123

Just been on the phone to DEFRA, and it seems that the contact details for Margaret Beckett (our minister in question as far as I can work out) is:

  address@hidden

I suggest we fill her mailbox with a storm of protest.

Cheers, Phil.