[Fsfe-uk] Updating www.affs.org.uk

From: MJ Ray
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Updating www.affs.org.uk
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 11:16:51 +0000

Does anyone have time to help with updating www.affs.org.uk?
Main priorities are adding things to the diary and updating
the workgroups pages, but other ideas are welcome and I'll
answer questions. I'll try to update the activities.xhtml page
this weekend myself, because that's slightly fiddly.

If you've got a suggestion without a patch, send it to the
list because someone else might react faster than I can.

Source snapshots, patches and more for download at
http://www.affs.org.uk/~mjr/www-src/

--
MJR/slef
http://www.affs.org.uk/~mjr/