[Fsfe-uk] Re: Updating www.affs.org.uk

From: MJ Ray
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Re: Updating www.affs.org.uk
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 13:56:09 +0000

Joe wrote:
> Do you realise it's just been /.ed (as in mentioned on /. as opposed to
> brought down)?

I was worried you meant the sources! No, but I do now:
http://developers.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/02/17/1937226&tid=156&tid=98&tid=8
I think that's Brian's good work on the grants. Let us all know
if anyone spots it elsewhere, please.

> Regarding the list, what are you actually looking for:  content ideas,
> content creation, design ideas or design creation?  I'll have a look and
> get back to you sometime.

Personally, I'm looking for content ideas, creation and most
importantly maintenance. I'm pretty sure there's some stuff
there which is out-of-date and some which can be improved.

I'll try to respond positively to design ideas, but other people
were involved in designing the current site, so I'll be cautious
about upsetting people with drastic design changes.

> (BTW, I still don't have my own 'net access...grrr)

That's a shame. Anything anyone else can help with?

--
MJR/slef
http://www.affs.org.uk/~mjr/