Re: AFFS workings (was: [Fsfe-uk] Resignation from AFFS committee)

From: Adam Bower
Subject: Re: AFFS workings (was: [Fsfe-uk] Resignation from AFFS committee)
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 15:02:34 +0100

On Wed, Jun 29, 2005 at 01:56:03PM +0100, MJ Ray wrote:

> Please do not refer to specific private list emails in public,
> especially so selectively. That 2004 email included a specific
> request for privacy, so I consider it particularly devious.

Well, I find this very ironic that you are now applying a rule to
"specific" emails when you feel free to talk about other private mails
from the same mailing list (where many of your whinges can be
followed back to specific emails in the past, well over a year ago, or
does the privacy of people involved in those not count?).

Anyhow, since you left AFFS in May many discussions have taken place,
things have moved on and changed. You appear to be dwelling on events
from the past (including decisions that AFFS took over a year ago, which
as a period of time you agree things change in). The results of these
discussions will be seen by the members in the future.

Of course AFFS is still looking for volunteers who wish to help AFFS
and/or join the committee and look at ways of improving what AFFS does
and how it works, more help would really help AFFS.

Thanks
Adam
--
jabberid = address@hidden