Re: [Fsfe-uk] Birmingham, OOo, Firefox, Gimp

From: Adam Moran
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Birmingham, OOo, Firefox, Gimp
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 11:45:58 +0000

MJ Ray wrote:
Just saw an article on the Birmingham migration via
http://lwn.net/Articles/174216/

Less Timms gave a talk in Belfast yesterday about this and gave his take on the economic advantages of switching. ( This project is funded by ODPM ). He projected a number of bulleted lists during the talk but these weren't included in the conference pack -- If they are sent on later I'll post them here. One thing I remember is that he's seeking help making OO accessible.

--
Adam Moran                      |       FOSS Means Business
http://www.webarchitects.co.uk/ |