Re: [Fsfe-uk] OOo accessibility

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] OOo accessibility
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 10:03:36 +0000

Alex Hudson <address@hidden>
> I suspect strongly that free software is great for people who have
> difficulty with data input/control. I suspect we suck in varying amounts
> for those who have difficulty seeing*. I would be interested in hearing
> other people's experiences in this area.

I think my most common bugfix is correcting cases where some
designer has done something "stylish" that either makes part
of the user interface invisible to people with colour vision
problems, or makes a control too hard to use with motor control
problems.

I've seen people using blinux and emacspeak http://www.leb.net/blinux/
- what else is out there?

Happy accessibility,