Re: [Fsfe-uk] Report from BCS OSSG meeting on a new FS license

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Report from BCS OSSG meeting on a new FS license
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 10:32:27 +0100

Alex Hudson <address@hidden> wrote: [...]
> Therefore, attendees asked the committee to a. look at publishing some
> advice under the BCS examining some issues which potentially unsettle
> businesses, encouraging them to take up free software, and b. do some
> research on those companies who are being discouraged by the licenses,
> before moving any further forward with a new license. [...]

Thanks for the report.  I look forward to seeing the minutelets.  I
think you only name Mark Taylor.  Did you recognise anyone else there?

Were statements from SPI, FSF, debian, or anyone else given?

Do you think we should do anything about BCS before their next move?

Thanks again,
Experienced webmaster-developers for hire http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
Also: statistician, sysadmin, online shop builder, workers co-op.