Re: [Fsfe-uk] Administrivia: html duplicates

From: Jon Grant
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Administrivia: html duplicates
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 23:16:07 +0000

> Apart from the Facebook claim, I think the above are all repeats.  Not
> saying one way or the other on their merit, but please can someone
> post evidence to support any of them if you know it.

Personally I don't think it's necessary to post evidence of obvious
things. Just look at the market and see why software operates the way
it does?  it's not rocket science, it's because that is what people
desire. Just like it's not necessary to reply to all emails.. I think
I'll go back to that as you can't be convinced. I've not got time to
reminisce about pure plain text.

Cheers, Jon

p.s. I hope the list isn't renamed retro-fsf-uk