fsuk-manchester

Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Constructivne Comment request

From: Stephen Mount
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Constructivne Comment request
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 11:52:40 +0100

I wouldn't recommend linux desktops in a corporate environment, maybe in a small business, but I would definitely recommend linux servers.

I'm a web designer and I use Mac because Linux doesn't have the correct software and Windows is not stable enough to do what I want to do, as well as Mac seems to have the best text anti-aliasing, doesn't surprise me all the magazine companies designers use Mac, and the results are excellent usually.