fsuk-manchester

Re: [Fsuk-manchester] ADSL Modem

From: Thomas Debost
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] ADSL Modem
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 07:49:43 +0100

Can anyone recommend a very good, reliable brand/model of ADSL modem - I don't want to buy a great switch but some unstable modem that is just as unreliable...

Based on a friend's recommendation, I got a Zyxel 660R [1] 2 years ago and I am really happy with it. It is very stable as well as very compact. It doesn't have wi-fi and only has one ethernet out but it's a small device that does just one thing but does it well.

  moreover, it costs less than £30.

  Tom

  [1]
http://www.zyxel.co.uk/web/product_family_detail.php?PC1indexflag=20040812093058&CategoryGroupNo=C8A3A230-907F-4CA8-9C3B-3A84F5A06405