gap-dev-discuss

[Gap-dev-discuss] Wanted features section for applications on GAP

From: Sebastian Reitenbach
Subject: [Gap-dev-discuss] Wanted features section for applications on GAP
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 11:20:15 +0100

Hi,

I was thinking about a new section on the pages of the GAP application.

Something like:

Wanted new features for upcoming releases (or a better name?)

under this section there could be a list of new features wanted for that
application?

So, people visiting GAP, and the pages of applications they are interested in,
will see what's planned in the future.
Or bored developers may take a look there, and can just start working on it,
instead of wasting much time what might be needed ;)

There are a couple of ideas I have for features for some of the applications
there, but I tend to forget about it, since at the time I miss them, I usually
don't have the time immediately too look at it (provided /me being able to
implement it ;).

How about that?
If we can agree on that, I'd also talk/promote it a bit in the FOSDEM talk.

cheers,
Sebastian