gap-dev-discuss

Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] Cynthiune - shuffle playlist

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] Cynthiune - shuffle playlist
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 00:04:45 +0200

Hi,

Philippe Roussel wrote:
File attached. Nothing funny here, just filenames with spaces (not mine,
I swear !).

By the way, using absolute paths could be nice. If I move this .m3u file
its content is useless.
I can load your playlist just fine! The songs are greyed out because I don't
have the files, but they load and I don't see any errors. I wonder if you have
local changes or some specific setting...

M3U accepts both local as well as absolute paths. They even can be mixed. Perhaps in the future we can add an option. For now I don't want to add new features but debug and fix what we have so we can do a needed release.

Riccardo