gap-dev-discuss

Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] Cynthiune - shuffle playlist

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] Cynthiune - shuffle playlist
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 01:08:46 +0200

On 05/13/12 22:42, Philippe Roussel wrote:
Le 13/05/2012 19:27, Sebastian Reitenbach a écrit :

On Sunday, May 13, 2012 19:01 CEST, Philippe Roussel<address@hidden>  wrote:
Yes, I saw that yesterday, I spoke too fast...

Can you save and load playlists on your setup ? With the small patch I
sent it works quite well here.
Here too. However, I recognized in the Code of Playlist.m and
PlaylistController.m
there are checks to not load a file twice tot the playlist, which is just not
working.
It is comparing the new Song Object, with the Objects in the playlist. But
since they
have different Object IDs, this fails. I think it should better compare the
filename
attribute of a Song instance?
Yep. The following might help :
I think the patch was correct and it appears to work for me. I was going to propose the same thing after reading Sebastian's comment! Commited, under your name, together with the playlist match that was needed for you.

Riccardo