gap-dev-discuss

Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] Cynthiune - shuffle playlist

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] Cynthiune - shuffle playlist
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 08:55:07 +0200

Hi,

On 05/08/12 11:26, Philippe Roussel wrote:
Hi,

Le 08/05/2012 11:07, Riccardo Mottola a écrit :
Hi,

can you shuffle the play order? I don'0t think it works. There is some
code implemented in playlist, but I wonder if it broke or it is
incomplete... it looks complicated :) Any clues on what misses or what's
wrong...
It seems to work here. It doesn't change the order of songs in the
playlist but the order the songs are played in.
Yes, it should just change the play-order, the code seems to maintain two different arrays, including one of invalid entries. I will check that more.
One thing I can't do with playlists is opening one : the menu entry is
always disabled.

It was not connected at all. I found no suitable method (the "add" from the playlist toolbar adds both songs and playlists). Thus I implemented a new method in the controller and connected it. Do some tests, I grafted the methods in the code which has several subtleties, I hope it works and did not cause havoc!

Riccardp