gap-dev-discuss

Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] Cynthiune on Mac

From: Sebastian Reitenbach
Subject: Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] Cynthiune on Mac
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 16:30:48 +0200

On Monday, July 23, 2012 16:09 CEST, Philippe Roussel <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 03:25:02PM +0200, Sebastian Reitenbach wrote:
> >
> > On Monday, July 23, 2012 15:19 CEST, Philippe Roussel <address@hidden>
> > wrote:

> > > I'm sorry but looking at the code I can't see how this is supposed to
> > > work...

> > > I can't find _have_musicbrainz anywhere in the tree. Are you sure this
> > > code is commited ?
> >
> > Doh! You are right, its not yet committed. But I think could be.
> > It's the stuff Yavor sent to gap-dev-discuss@ June 7.th
> >
> > I'll look at it and see that I get it committed.

It's in now. I additionally added a
ifneq (yes,$(disable-musicbrainz))

around in the GNUmakefile.preamble,

so with musicbrainz installed, and you do not want to enable it, run:

make disable-musicbrainz=yes

Otherwise it will try to find it.

Further, I've seen, Riccardo was working on getting rid of the Bug report
feature.
Cynthiune did not compile, so I also fixed that. Hope it will not interfere
with Riccardo ;)

cheers,
Sebastian