gap-dev-discuss

Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] disable autodetect of supported authentication mec

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] disable autodetect of supported authentication mechanisms for IMAP and SMTP
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 09:06:25 +0200

Hi,

On 2012-08-19 18:08:10 +0200 "Sebastian Reitenbach" <address@hidden> wrote:

On Sunday, August 19, 2012 13:46 CEST, Riccardo Mottola <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

On 2012-08-19 11:56:34 +0200 "Sebastian Reitenbach" <address@hidden> wrote:

> This is indeed interesting! Also I guess, you can do the same for > IMAP and it > will work, and probably you can populate the list of IMAP folders too.

I get all my IMAP folders on GNUstep.
In the normal mailboxes window I get them, but not in the Preferences, where you can configure whether you want to show all folders or only some subscribed folders. There is a button at the bottom which does nothing for me, but probably is indended to fill the space above it.

On Mac, as soon as I hit "check supported" I get a treeview populated with all the folders. I don't know what "List" does.

Riccardo