gap-dev-discuss

Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] disable autodetect of supported au thentication

From: Sebastian Reitenbach
Subject: Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] disable autodetect of supported au thentication mechanisms for IMAP and SMTP
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 09:44:16 +0200

On Monday, August 20, 2012 09:06 CEST, Riccardo Mottola <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 2012-08-19 18:08:10 +0200 "Sebastian Reitenbach"
> <address@hidden> wrote:
>

> > On Sunday, August 19, 2012 13:46 CEST, Riccardo Mottola <address@hidden>
> > wrote:
> >> Hi,

> >> I get all my IMAP folders on GNUstep.
> > In the normal mailboxes window I get them, but not in the
> > Preferences, where
> > you can configure whether you want to show all folders or only some
> > subscribed folders.
> > There is a button at the bottom which does nothing for me, but
> > probably is
> > indended to fill the space above it.
>
> On Mac, as soon as I hit "check supported" I get a treeview populated
> with all the folders. I don't know what "List" does.

Ah, OK, maybe its only when you have an already configured account,
and want to change it. So you reopen the account preferences,
maybe then its still empty, and you can use the List button, to fill
the treeview, without need to click the "check supported"

But 'm just guessing here, since it's not working for me.

Sebastian