gchemutils-main

Re: [Gchemutils-main] File format for gcrystal

From: Jean Bréfort
Subject: Re: [Gchemutils-main] File format for gcrystal
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 22:10:32 +0100

CIF files are not supported by 0.8.x. They will be (read only) in
0.10.x. In the 0.9.x series they are partially supported (still need to
have a method to attribute a radius to each atom), but you'll need
openbabel-2.2.0 (the package in debian experimental should be OK) and
its support of space groups.
gcrystal is not currently supported in OpenBabel (I might write the code
when time permits).

I have no idea why the linker fails on
gnome_authentication_manager_init, libgnomeui has this symbol:

objdump -T /usr/lib/libgnomeui-2.so|grep authentication_manager_init
000000000006ad30 g  DF .text    0000000000000136  Base
gnome_authentication_manager_init

(this is on debian sid for amd64)