gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] ALt+Enter File Properties

From: Michael
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] ALt+Enter File Properties
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 01:37:26 +0200

great!

I must admit that i didn't think there's so much stuff between 'Fre size' and
'Size'. It really looks rather weird this way. I am ashamed but i feel urged to
propose to put the 'Size' between 'Volume' and Free space' in this case....sry !

I did some tests.

It says 'Volume:  Video ((nul),(nul))'. The artefact seems to happen everytime
i open a 'Volume' via Device-Button. When i enter the volume by following the
absolute path then it's not there.

The new labels are missing when i examine a top level folder (like /home or
/etc).

Would it be possible to cast off 'Type' and 'Mimetype' for folders ?
I mean, it's somehow pointless here isn't it ?