geiser-users

[Geiser-users] Using geiser from elisp

From: mikelygee
Subject: [Geiser-users] Using geiser from elisp
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 10:10:36 +1300

I've just installed Geiser, with an eye towards using it to improve support for scheme in org mode, and could use some help getting acquainted with Geiser.

I can create a geiser REPL, and interact with it directly, but I can't seem to switch between the REPL and a source file. When I hit C-c C-z in the source file, it always fires up another REPL; when I do that from the REPL, nothing seems to happen (focus stays in the REPL). Any speculation on what I might be doing wrong would be appreciated.

Ultimately, I need to interact with geiser through emacs lisp, so any pointers on that would also be appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Mike Gauland