geiser-users

Re: [Geiser-users] Using geiser from elisp

From: mikelygee
Subject: Re: [Geiser-users] Using geiser from elisp
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 12:49:34 +1300

On Mon, 26 Nov 2012 05:45:18 +0100, Jose A. Ortega Ruiz wrote:
On Mon, Nov 26 2012, address@hidden wrote:

[...]

On my other machine (Windows 7 64-bit, ntemacs 24, geiser installed
from ELPA), I can interact with Racket, but when I try to use guile
(under cygwin), I get the message "No prompt found!". THe guile
interpreter is running--I can interact with it from the REPL window,
but there appears to be no connection between the REPL buffer and the
script buffer.

That would happen with old, unsupported Guile versions. Are you using
Guile 2.0.x?

jao

That would be it--cygwin seems to be stuck at guile 1.8.7.

I'll have to make do with Racket when I need to use Windows.

--Mike