getfem-users

[Getfem-users] crack tip and orientation

From: Wen Jiang
Subject: [Getfem-users] crack tip and orientation
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 17:06:34 -0500

Dear all,

I am currently implementing a 2d crack propagation code and not very clear about some functions.

1) global_function_on_level_set

what does this function do? Is this global function defined on a local coordinates represented by a  level set?

2) get_crack_tip_and_orientation

I understand that this function has not been implemented yet. could you give me any suggestions on how to implement it in getfem++?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Wen