getfem-users

Re: [Getfem-users] Get Nedelec DOF orientations

From: Yves Renard
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] Get Nedelec DOF orientations
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 15:21:39 +0100

Dear Torquil,

The determination of the orientation is determined by a particular
choice made by the method

P1_nedelec_::mat_trans(...)

in getfem_fem.cc. The choice is made by a comparison with an a priori
direction "norient" : the dof represent always a vector having a
positive scalar product with norient ...

Best regards,

Yves.