getfem-users

Re: [Getfem-users] Get Nedelec DOF orientations

From: Torquil Macdonald Sørensen
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] Get Nedelec DOF orientations
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 17:32:43 +0100

Hi Yves!

Thanks, I got the same answer from Ronan Perrussel (off the email list).
After implementing it, it solved my problem, so I managed to construct
the vectors in the kernel of curl that correspond to the divergence of
scalar functions, in both 2d and 3d.

Now it remains for me to find the vector fields in the kernel of curl
that are not the divergence of scalar functions.

Best regards and thanks,
Torquil Sørensen