gforge-devel

Re: [Gforge-devel] HTML Interface

From: Tom Copeland
Subject: Re: [Gforge-devel] HTML Interface
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 12:08:24 -0400

On Wed, 2003-10-22 at 11:52, Francisco Gimeno wrote:
> Now, release 3.1 has been opened... Roland thinks about using CVS Branches.
> So
> I think that Gforge presentation thing should be remake using the new systems
> availables such as templates or something like them. It will make:
> - code more legible
> - theme designing easier
> - clean patches...

Sounds good... although I would rather this be done in an incremental
fashion on the main branch.  I feel like a major overhaul like this
could end up in the branch getting out of sync with the trunk, and then
it'd be a nightmare to merge in.  Just my two cents.

Is there a particular PHP templating system that people like?  I'm not
much of a PHPer, so whatever you more experienced guys recommend is fine
with me.

Yours,

Tom