gforge-devel

Re: [Gforge-devel] HTML Interface

From: Francisco Gimeno
Subject: Re: [Gforge-devel] HTML Interface
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 18:25:41 +0200

Response from tperdue in the Chat:
-------
<tperdue> KikoV see the coding standards. It's already there.
<KikoV> tperdue: well.. coding standard are there...but, should be gforge
presentation rewrite with this? or should be more interesting using a new
thing?
<KikoV> http://gforge.org/architecture/templating.php -> btw, broken link!
<tperdue> KikoV much of GF3 is already rewritten to the standards, however
there are still big chunks still to do, such as /admin/ , /project/, /
survey/...
<tperdue> KikoV If you want to start working on them, by all means feel free.
<KikoV> tperdue: thx :)
-------