gforge-devel

Re: [Gforge-devel] HTML Interface

From: Tim Perdue
Subject: Re: [Gforge-devel] HTML Interface
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 11:20:03 -0500

Tom Copeland wrote:
Sounds good... although I would rather this be done in an incremental
fashion on the main branch.  I feel like a major overhaul like this
could end up in the branch getting out of sync with the trunk, and then
it'd be a nightmare to merge in.  Just my two cents.

Is there a particular PHP templating system that people like?  I'm not
much of a PHPer, so whatever you more experienced guys recommend is fine
with me.

PHP is a templating language, there's no need for another one on top.

As I mentioned to Kikov, we already have coding standards that we are moving to. If he'd like to pick a couple of directories, such /admin/, /project/, /survey/... and convert them to the standard, that would be a great contribution.

Tim