ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] How to your keys ?

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] How to your keys ?
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 17:39:53 +0200

On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 05:25:24PM +0200, Juergen Sauermann wrote:
> combining your suggestions so far, I came up with the attached script.
> It seems to do the import and the signing, but produces no output files.

I think it signs the key simply on your key ring. Actually, you should verify
the finger print by hand and stop as soon as it does not match, instead of
signing the key anyway.

After that, you would need to export it (in ascii format, say) via
gpg --export -a $1 > my_tmp_file.asc

After that, you either encrypt this file and attach it, or you attach it
to an e-mail and encrypt everything in one go (I suppose the thunderbird
plugin will do so automatically with attachments to an encrypted e-mail).

Andreas