[glob2-devel] Script

From: Stephane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] Script
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 16:30:00 +0200

Hello everyone.

One very interesting feature of glob2 is its interesting simple scripting
feature. If someone is interested to contribute a tutorial, it would be very
appreciated. Of course something needed to do a complete tutorial will miss
in the script, but it's only by doing it that we can know what to add.
Martin, could you translate your document in english. there is already a draft
in the docbook from the cvs.

We also should make a section named "map design" on the web site. I think it
would be usefull in the Globulation topic, not in the development one,
because it's stable release and user oriented.

I'm very interested to hear your impression about all this.

And don't forget, an RTS game is only as good as its maps and campaigns are.

Have a nice week-end,