Re: [glob2-devel] Script

From: martin . voelkle
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Script
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 05:15:04 +0200

> We should also set up a page (on the normal glob2 web), that's called
> "contribute" and that tells the users how they can help (with a global and
> precise todo list). I suggest:
> - feedback
> - get the mailing
> - make maps
> - make map scripts
> - make 160 sprites
> - enhance the documentation
> - translate game or web
> - make any code or graphics
> - make make

There is already a contribute chapter in the docbook manual. It's just asking
for more content...

By the way, the olaf+path_info is running on
http://www.ysagoon.com/glob2/glob2path
Test it, and report (does everything work correctly?).
If you want it to replace the old script, copy the src files back to the
glob2/src dir and replace the glob2/index.php with glob2path/index.php.

Guoude naïte,

Martin