[glob2-devel] Glob2 news, campaign implemented

From: Stephane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] Glob2 news, campaign implemented
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 21:59:13 +0200

Hello everyone,

Today, I've done a lot of cleaning, optimisation, memory leak removal and
visual fix (but still covers only a minor part of whole code).

I've also implemented the campaign mode. The idea is the following. Each map
contains two new text fields, names nextMap and campaignText. They can both
be edited from the ScriptEditorScreen in the map editor.
If campaignText contains something, it is display when game is Executed
through initCampaign. You can test this feature by creating a map named
test.map and clicking on the Campaign button.
If nextMap contains something, glob2 try to load a map of this name in the
maps/ directory when a map is successfully finished.

The campaign subsystem will certainly get improvements later on but the base
is in place now.

Have fun,