Re: [glob2-devel] alpha10 release?

From: Hein-Pieter van Braam
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] alpha10 release?
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 13:36:25 +0100

ugh that was supposed to be a new email, that last one

On Thursday 16 December 2004 13:02, Stéphane Magnenat wrote:
> I agree, but let's branch only when we really begin.

I totally agree :)

> Ok. So I suggest we tag a alpha10rc in the CVS this evening. Then we let
> packager do packages, then we tag alpha10 final. The CVS should be
> feature-freezed for 2 or 3 days between alpha10rc and alpha10 final.

ok!

> I suggest we meet on IC this evening, around 20:00 western Europe time.

I'll be there

> We can do it together tomorow if you want.

I'd like it better to do it together indeed, but I don't want to put any
pressure on you if you do not have the time, I would not mind doing it alone,
that's what I meant.

I hope I didn't appear to willful or anything, I really just meant to do it by
myself, and not take any of your time with it, as you have so little lately.

-hp