Re: [glob2-devel] overlapping flags bug

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] overlapping flags bug
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 11:07:57 +0100 (MET)

I don't consider this a bug. in order to expand wheat into a forest i
checkerboard the forest and place a clear-all-but-wheat-flag.
Nevertheless i would prefere to have the behavior as you want it (as it
makes sense. forbidden is forbidden. maybe panic (injured/hungry) should
make globs ignore this. but not a regular job) plus a farming-area (that is
a clear-all-but-wheat-area plus checkerboard-dont-harvest-area)