[glob2-devel] overlapping flags bug

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: [glob2-devel] overlapping flags bug
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 19:42:14 -0800

I remember reporting this bug a long time ago, but it never got fixed. Basically, put down a big red area (no go zone) over a bunch of resources, then put a clearing flag on top of it, watch the units ignore the red area.

The reason why this is annoying is because I had the checkered flag bit up to make sure wheat kept growing, but needed to clear a path to the water for algae. instead, it cleared a huge section out completely, which took forever to grow back.

Kyle