Re: [glob2-devel] another desync

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] another desync
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 19:50:12 +0100

Thanks, but the world dump of one player is not sufficient. What we specially
need is the content of .glob2/logs/ of all players at the moment of desync.
Especially the *Checksum*.log which contain the dump which lead to the desync
and the *Net*.log which contain info about the network.

By the way, I'm not sure to understand, after you were dropped, the game still
desynced for everyone ?

Please do not send huge files to the ml, put on a web site instead. If you
have no web space, tell us and we can find a solution.

Thanks for helping on debugging.

Nuage, it would be nice if you could test with them in network, thx.

Have a nice day,