Re: [glob2-devel] Web site theme updates

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Web site theme updates
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 08:20:10 +1300

Well, the only thing I can do at the moment is stick them up the very top and add a border to the bottom creating a menu bar rater than buttons/tabs. That should fix the problem tempararily. I'll get to work on it next time im on mandriva (download KHTMLFixes.css, edit two lines of code and scp it back). Would this be ok with you?

On 3/5/06, Stéphane Magnenat < address@hidden> wrote:
On Saturday 04 March 2006 20:23, Kieran P wrote:
> Then its got to be font sizes. Its the only reason I can think of. Try
> setting your font to something like 8 in your OS (if you want to try this)
> then do a ctrl +

If possible, it would be very good to have a theme that works independently of
the font size. The actual buggy tabs reduce the professionalism of our web
site. Perhaps other people have encountered similar problems with mediawiki ?