Re: [glob2-devel] Web site theme updates

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Web site theme updates
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 11:14:05 +0100

Kieran P a écrit :
Opps. I just remembered. Since its a linux problem, and firefox doesn't seem
to look right either, and since theres no such thing as a
LinuxFirefoxFixes.css, I'll have to change the theme compleltly to work on
linux, it will look the same on all browsers and systems (menu bar at the
top), not just konqueror unfortunatly. I have no problem doing this, it
might take some time to get used to though (it will look odd but at least it
will work). Like I said though, hopefully temparay.

For me it's not a problem at all if the look is slightly different, we just need the link to exist so we can edit the pages ;-)

Thanks !