Re: [glob2-devel] Web site theme updates

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Web site theme updates
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 11:14:33 +0100

Kieran P a écrit :
Well, the only thing I can do at the moment is stick them up the very top
and add a border to the bottom creating a menu bar rater than buttons/tabs.
That should fix the problem tempararily. I'll get to work on it next time im
on mandriva (download KHTMLFixes.css, edit two lines of code and scp it
back). Would this be ok with you?

Sure, I trust you on this :-)