Re: [glob2-devel] localhost bug for LAN games

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] localhost bug for LAN games
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 22:30:46 +0100

then leave it to him to fix it. i waited a long time to find a task where i could try my first steps with cvs commits cause everything was fixed before i had the time to get along with cvs.

greetings, leo

Martin Voelkle wrote:
http://globulation2.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=33

most specifically the last post has the workaround.
is he on crack or is that a bug? I would test, but I must get back to
studying for my midterm.

Although I haven't reproduced it, it seems conceptually valid. I guess
replacing "localhost" with "127.0.0.1" in
MultiplayersHostScreen.cpp:175 could fix it, but I can't compile or
test at work.

Donkyhotay (the one who discovered the bug and the workaround) also
asked for project membership.

Martin