[glob2-devel] bug in alpha19

From: Vincent Deffontaines
Subject: [glob2-devel] bug in alpha19
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 20:31:46 +0100 (CET)

Greetings,

I think I have found a bug in alpha19. Sorry if it is already known.
Here is how to reproduce it (I use debian packages, if that matters in any
way).
Start a game on map "playground".
Do not build a swimming pool.
Build a school.
Wait for the school to be nearly finished (all wood in, no alga, since no
worker can swim to go fetch some).

At this point, *all* my workers become stupid and don't work on anything.
Until I reduce the number of workers on the school to zero. If I do that,
they go working normally back again.

Of course, after I have built a swimmming pool, all goes fine.

Just thought this "general stupid" behaviour could be considered as a bug.
Not that it annoys me a lot.

Regards,

Vincent

--
On sait qu'une cité va devenir grande quand on y voit les anciens planter
des arbres, alors qu'ils savent qu'ils ne profiteront jamais de leur

Proverbe Grec