Re: [glob2-devel] Thats it, we need a plan

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Thats it, we need a plan
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 10:55:15 -0800

Excuse me for getting angry, But I see so much potential in the
project, yet its so dis-organized. We don't know what we want for 1.0,
we talk of it as this big goal that we will never make. We need a
full, complete, detailed to do list, one that, when we check the last
item off of, 1.0 is finished.

We need group participation for this to be a realisable goal. Its five
minutes of typing, how hard can it be? We need one centralized place,
not outdated wiki pages along with unresponded forum posts and a bug
tracker few ever actually keep track of. Once centralized place.