[glob2-devel] Re: I am taking upon the task as to redesign the map edito

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: [glob2-devel] Re: I am taking upon the task as to redesign the map editor
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 17:41:10 -0800

More over, I'm even seeing code in GameGUI doing engine like things,
taking GameGUI::moveFlag as a primary example. It checks the order
queue to see if the same flag has been ordered to be moved somewhere
else. That is not something for the gui, that is engine code.

Unfortenetly I can't change everything even though I would like to, so
I just need some explanations so I can go onto the documenting and
revamping process...