Re: [glob2-devel] Russian translation

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Russian translation
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 23:24:39 +0100

Hi Damian

Damian Terentyev wrote:
> I would like to know whether anyone here is currently working on Russian
> translation.

Actually I'm afraid nobody is working on the project for some weeks now.

> I'm able to help or to do all the work if no one is already there.

That would be highly appreciated at least by the russian speaking community i
guess ;)
Just ask on the ML or on irc. I guess those who did much in the past will
always be happy to help new contributors.

> Please, be kind to me, as it is the first open-source project that I
> decided to take part in.

We are kind to everybody. Little flame wars arise from time to time but just
don't take it personal ;)

Greets,

Leo Wandersleb