Re: [glob2-devel] Is anyone alive ?

From: Lazy_R
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Is anyone alive ?
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 00:13:58 +0100

Stéphane Magnenat wrote:
Hello,

Is there anyone still alive there ? Bradley, still around ?
There has been some bugs reported recently and no one reacted. For instance, it looks like Nicowar still has floating point related issues.

Steph

I'm still alive!! :-D

I'm not a good coder, so I don't think I would be much help in resolving bugs, but I do want to make a dutch translation. I will download the cvs code and translate everything, including the tutorial.
I'm sorry that I wasn't around lately.

Please tell me when the next release will take place. I'll translate everything!

@Damian Terentyev: welcome to the community! We need all the help we can get. I like this game and it would be awesome if everybody can just play it in their native language without a hassle.

Raoul Verveer